Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Alfalfa Studio: Graphic Design, Branding, Web Design and Visual ...


The Alfalfa Studio Blog is led by Rafael Esquer, the creative mind behind Alfalfa Studio and Alfalfa New York, and delivers content in English
(and sometimes en español).

Designers, let us share your latest and greatest projects.


Advertisers, reach out to us and reach the right audience.


ask@alfalfastudio.com

Are you afraid of heights like me? Even if you are, I am sure you can handle this edgy interactive art piece designed by the illusionary artist Leandro Erlich quite well. When I looked at this mind-bending piece titled Bâtiment closely, I didn’t get the shivers as I got them the first time I saw it.

And you know what else? Erlich’s work has taught me to look beyond my first impression. Sometimes I might think someone is not “hanging in there,” when, in fact, he can be pretty comfortable doing what he does.

Alfalfa Studio Blog is dedicated to sharing creative inspiration from the worlds of graphic design, art, photography, architecture, literature, music, fashion, and culture from New York City and around the world. Contributors include the partners, designers, collaborators, and friends of Alfalfa Studio, a NYC graphic design company run by Rafael Esquer.

Retour en haut

0 comments:

Post a Comment