Sunday, March 4, 2012

Alfalfa is that you? | Love Can Sit Anywhere

Posted by Katrina Kaczmarek on March 2, 2012

We ran out of milk last night, and Kenny was not enthused with anything I had in the house for breakfast. I can’t say I blame him, I was down to toast. Basically we were very low on food, so after taking McKinley to school, Kenny and I went straight to the grocery store. My little man and I just took our time viewing the aisles, and chit chatting away. People kept looking at me and smiling, and I just smiled right back. It was a beautiful and peaceful morning after all. Kenny begged me to have a tea at the Starbucks. He thought he might get a treat out of the trip. I turned him down though because the line was pretty long and I had lots of things in my cart that needed to be kept cold.
Anyway, on our way out of the store I got another smile, but this time the man’s eyes traveled up from my eyes to the top of my head. I thought that was kind of funny, so I turned to look at my reflection in a window to my left and oh holy hell. I was walking around the store in my pajamas, which I knew, with an Alfalfa hairdo, which I was unaware of. I think the hair standing up straight on the back of my head gave some people at the grocery store a nice laugh this morning. Kenny didn’t seem to mind, but he spends every morning with me and my crazy hair dos so he is used to it.
Here is a picture of the Alfalfa do and my pajamas. On a positive note, the store wasn’t terribly crowded, except for Starbucks, and we didn’t have much of a checkout line. Maybe Wednesday morning should be my new grocery store stop time!


Happy Loving and Sitting! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment