Friday, March 9, 2012

Art and Alfalfa: Spring can not be far away

And how I made a new and very important discovery. 

Yes, I have too many ceramics.

Every time we go to Italy I bring back another piece or two.

This love affair with Italian ceramics has been going on for many years.

I'm ashamed to admit that this is what happens to my ceramics on the top shelf...

When I don't pay attention to them.

So, about twice a year I take them down, assemble the vinegar and scrubbing powder and roll up my sleeves and go to work. 

While scrubbing hard I was thinking that there must be an easier way.  I remembered how easy it is to shine up my stainless steal

appliances.

I can't believe it.  No scrubbing. It only takes the smallest amount.  I also  tried it on the shelves.  It's magic.  Spotless with no effort at all.

 So save yourself a little elbow grease and try a new product now and then.

Have a great weekend my dear Blogging Friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment